The Successful Launch System
There are many ways to launch. I’ve tried most of them. Some huge US coaches run multi-million dollar businesses based on their own launch ‘technique’ and I know, because I’ve bought at least one (eye-wateringly expensive) course from such a coach over the years. Did it help? Sort of. Do I use that technique? Not really, because it’s way too complicated. If it’s got 100 hours of classes to wade through, it’s probably not for me. Having said that, I always have successful launches, because I have distilled down my own version that works for my type of business – it doesn’t take loads of time and it isn’t unnecessarily complicated.
My Successful Launch System
There are 4 stages and the first stage starts 30-45 days before you launch. It’s for when you have time to plan it in and give it the best chance of success. I take you through what you need to do in each of the 4 stages and you’ll get a launch planner sheet included with your class.
What You’ll Learn
- How to give your launch the best chance of success
- The number one thing you need to do before you even start planning your launch (it makes a huge difference)
- The four stages to a successful launch, including the one most people miss
- The key components you need during your launch – what they are, how to create them and when to use them
- I’ll share my best real-life launch tips (I’ve done this successfully loads of times) and hopefully save you lots of time and headaches.